Wednesday, December 15, 2010

CrackCrack

Hurh...guys are not like that anymore...

So..I've been listening to some oldies for inspiration..you know..romantic ones..I followed the lyrics of Kenny Roger's "Lady":

Lady...
I'm your Knight in shining armour,
And I love You..
You have made me what I am,and...

I Am Yours..


Forever,
I would wake to see you each and every morning,
let me hold youy in my arm,
For...Evermore....


And All i can do is sigh..guys aren't that romantic anymore..what a waste..Luckily I got My Aizen~sama..(i'm going crackerheads i know,having a "relationship" with an imaginary character..But what most people don't understand is that when it is imaginary,most of us feel secure,and we can imagine "him" however we wanted "them" to be..

sigh..

And i would die for a boyfriend with such perfect hair!(oh ok,maybe not die,since if i die then there will be no use of having a boyfriend like that anymore)Maybe give up half of my internet~surfing hours??
>_<"

No comments:

Post a Comment